Monday, 12 September 2016

Review Dilema

OK so I've come to realise that doing an episode by episode review without spoilers is basically impossible.... or at the very least kinda pointless. The further on in the series I got (yeah I binged watched it last night) the more I realised that it would probably just be the same things repeated over and over again. SOOOOO.... I'm just gonna do it in a one-er. (Please ignore my awful spelling and grammar)
The reason I was determined to do an episode by episode review in the beginning was because with some anime I loose interest with the plot halfway through and give up. Oh well I guess in the future when I'm reviewing an anime I might do a first impressions piece then an official review.
Alright thanks for putting up with my ramblings Ill get back to reviewing now. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment