Wednesday, 11 January 2017

Weight loss and going... Vegetarian?

These days I've started to get back on tract with taking my anti-depressants and although that may have somewhat improved my overall mood however I've decided what will make me happier with myself would be to loose some weight.
Now there are several issues with this plan as I have a great weakness in regards to two of the seven sins: Sloth and Gluttony. Yep that's right I'm lazy as f**ck and love food waaay too much.

What I've decided to do is start adapting my lifestyle to suit the mentality of loosing weight and the first thing I'm going to try is adapting a vegetarian lifestyle for 2 weeks and I'm going to record the result on this here blog. Unfortunately that means that I'll have to do something I never thought I'd do and that will be to buy scales (I've avoided them like the plague for years) and bear all my measurements online. Uggg.


Challenge accepted... Dammit I'm going to miss chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment