So I do realise that it has been a while since my last post and this didn't bother me. Sure blogging is like an online journal but that means that this is open for public viewing and so only some of my inner thoughts are... appropriate to share.
I didn't think that I was actually going to start writing on here again but it seams as though it's actually a way that some of my friends keep an eye on me. That might sound a little over dramatic but the truth is that I do suffer from clinical depression and social anxiety disorder.
That's right I'm cooco for Coco pops! *Mwahaha.. cough.. choke... splutter*
Anyway... Onto brighter things.
Recently I have been starting to write again, a hobby of mine that has gone neglected for many moons now so I'm quite glad that it's back. I've got to say though that it's all down to my friend at work as she has been inspiring me to write everything down, even if nothing makes sense. I've got to say that I have been enjoying this though as it takes all the jumbled up story plots and random characters in my head and shows them into a written form so I don't have to constantly obsess over them.
At present there are a few artists that I like who's creations have been inspiring me. Even if it's only the one word I think I might add a few on here and just list words, phrases or ideas that come to mind when I see them.
No comments:
Post a Comment